Monday, September 15, 2008

Roadtrip Part One!

After a 5 hour plane ride and almost an 8 hour drive to Sacramento (stopped in Solvang), WE MADE IT! Holy smokes, I don't recommend driving with a one year old more than 1 hr. He was a super trooper but there is only so much a 1 year old can handle. Tomorrow it's off to San Francisco with Will and Karyn. oh, and I just had the most delicious Chick-Fil-A dinner and made everything myself. My bro-in-law is the owner operator of Chick-Fil-A in Sacramento Arden Fair! Camden had lots of fun catching up with Aunty and showing her all his new skills (drinking out of a straw, screaming, being clingy, eating chickin' and grabbing everything in sight!)
apple farm solvang
solvang

1 comment:

Dari said...

I can't believe you are posting while on vacation! Love the photos!! :)